TEMA 4.1 
Improvements, Corrections & Bug fixes:
* #23427 – Fixed a bug that could cause the software to crash when opening IDT-files.
* #23363 – Fixed a bug where Photron RAW files could not be read.
* #23421 – Fixed a bug where IDT-files could be incorrectly displayed.
* #23494 – Fixed a bug that caused backprojection to not be displayed.
* #23512 – Fixed a bug where the wrong solution was displayed for 6D backprojection with multiple views.
* #23535 – Fixed a bug that could cause the software to crash when importing multiple target models.
* #23539 – Fixed a bug that could cause the software to crash when renaming 3D Distances.
* #23547 – One odd scenario remains which can cause a crash when remaining a 3D distance but that only
occurs after performing a specific set of steps.